Following several enquiries regarding re-opening. The earliest date the shop will be re-opening is April 13th, 2021. This is in-line with the latest government roadmap to re-opening.
- Currently, only the workshop is open on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays between 9 am and 5 pm for repairs, servicing, and MOT. We will, as usual, be closed on bank holidays.
- Please be aware the workshop is currently booking approximately 2 weeks in advance.
- To contact us please use the following methods:
call 01722 322796, use the enquiry section on the website, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be aware that the phone lines are incredibly busy as is usual for spring, but even more so as owners are looking forward to a better riding year and are wanting to be ready for the fine weather. You may find it is quicker to email your query as we can respond in-between jobs rather than trying to catch us at a free time.
- New vehicles can still be purchased for collection or safe delivery can be arranged. Unfortunately, we are not able to arrange test rides during the closure.
- Parts, clothing, and accessories can be purchased with over-the-phone payments and either collection arranged or delivery can be organised. Unfortunately, you cannot try items on before purchase at this time. Please see the website for Oxford products https://www.oxfordproducts.com/motorcycle and let us know what items you are interested in. Unfortunately, we cannot sell helmets at this time.
We thank you for your understanding, stay safe.