Trainee Service, Parts, Clothing, and Accessories advisor.Job Description:As ...
* Buy a bike or Quad. Whether it is your first moped, a commuter scooter, a sports bike, a touring bike, or a kids quad bike, with our great selection of new and used bikes you are sure to find the right bike for you. We can also offer finance packages and take your old bike in part exchange.
* Book a Service or MOT. We cater for all makes and models. We have technicians trained by both the Honda Factory and Yamaha Guild and 3 onsite MOT testers.
* Buy parts. We can supply all the parts you need from all major manufacturers and a large range of Chinese models, enabling you to service and repair your bike from home.
* Treat yourself or your bike. With a vast range of accessories, from huggers to heated grips, exhausts to earplugs, luggage to locks and much more. We boast a first floor dedicated to clothing and helmets, including summer and winter base layers, hi-viz and rain wear.
* Buy Gifts and Gadgets. Either for yourself or for someone you love. We stock intercoms, GPS systems and the latest in sporting digital cameras. We are also a proud stockist of the Moto GP brand with genuine GP rider apparel in store. Gift cards are available to spend in store as well.
* And more.... We carry out full customisation and restoration works. We are an approved insurance repair centre and member of the RMI. We also offer a fantastic customer loyalty reward card. Ask next time you're in and sign up.
At Hayballs, you will find friendly, experienced staff to welcome you.